Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Marion Smith's Charity Drive for Reece's Rainbow

Well hopefully I will after posting on Facebook and joining Artsy Addicts, (thanks for the add), I will get some followers, lol! I am new to all this but I have always been creative and I am so amazed by all the talented people in the world. Gosh, isn't it just an inspiration!!!

I am creating 4 tiles for the drive and thought I would go over a little of how I did each, I promise I won't be "long winded".

The first one is just some paper I have had forever, inked it with Vintage Photo, took a Thicker frame, sanded it and distressed it, punched holes in it and added the twine, and started adding some pieces that I promise you I have had for years. Of course I had to add stickles to everything. The trim around the frame was some handmade lace I found at an Antique Store here in Tennessee. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions please feel free to ask!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment