Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Charity Tile #3

I love this tile. I had purchased some Kasiercraft Wood Pieces from BlueMoon Scrapbooking, love these guys, order it and you have it in about two days! After basing the tile with some Mariposa Paper, I distressed the bird cage, then I mixed some UTEE with embossing powder, Antiquities by Ranger, and added Gold Stickles. The beige flower is Prima, that I boiled some tea and filled the kettle with flowers, tags, ribbon etc, to stain dried it and added Stickles, then layered it over some blue green flowers, not sure where I got those, or who they are made by, (sorry) and adhered them with with glue dots. The large butterfly, I stamped on some beige cardstock with Versamark, and used my "mixed up embossing powders, twice. once it was cut out I took the Versamark just around the edges and used a Glitter Green embossing powder. Added some bling to the wings and tucked it behind the flowers with a glue dot. The flower in the other corner is Prima and the butterfly is just cut out of the Maripsoa paper and tucked under the Prima flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment