Background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chipboard Tile for Charity Drive #2

This one is basically like the other description, I used some old paper I had, distressed with Vintage Photo, took another piece of chipboard and loaded it with tape from my ATG, then just started crinkling brown ribbon, added some Prima flowers and bling. I had the hinge for years, it is metal so I sanded it and then added brads, after inking it with Vintage Photo, I embossed it with clear embossing powder, and after it cooled I rubbed some black ink on it. The button is old, no particular vendor's, and finally I took a Thicker Heart, sanded it inked and embossed it, stamped the word smile on it and added Gold Stickles everywhere including all over myself, guess it is a good thing I am a single woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment